Monday, April 3, 2023

Hay There Chicky

 

Happy Easter!!  Well, almost...hehe.  
I am sharing today a little card I made for my Nieces birthday for 

The sentiment can really be used for any occassion.  It just depends on what you want to write inside it. I love the size of this set also.  It has so many images to choose from as well


I done an "Amy Young" with this one.  I love her work so much.  Used my Copic markers to make the background.  
I used a random die from my stash to add a little chook fencing behind the sentiment.  It fits perfect with the theme of the card.  
I just love chooks.  You can colour them whatever colours you like as there are so many types to choose from.  Me, I love the original chook colouring I knew as a kid.  
Hope you like it, and thank you for popping in. 
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...