Thursday, March 2, 2023

Hatsune Miku

 Hi everyone. 

Today I am sharing a project I have made.    

I have used an image from 

Beat Paper

My daughter said that this character is very popular so I have given it a go.  

Hatsune Miku

I thought I would even get the daughter to have a go as well, as this was her suggestion after all. 


I love the background on this.  So many little elements.  So here are a few pictures that will help you in replicating it. (and great for me to refer back to down the track!)

Firstly grab your colour and cut out image, the card base and a card front.

Then I took some star dies and cut out some out using spare white card stock.  Then I added some double sided tape to the back of these.

Next I placed them on the black card to work out the positioning I wanted.  Peeled the cover off the double sided tape and place them in the corresponding position on the white card.



Next I used some oxide ink and rubbed over and around the arranged stars.  Once done, I peeled them off .

Next I grabbedsome black, silver matte foil card, and some powder blue cardstock and randomly cut them into different thicknesses, lengths and angled ends.  Arranged them on the background until I was happy with them.  

Then I adhered them all down.  

Added some gems for some bling.  Popped the image and the sentiment.  And now you have the finished product. 

I am loving all the different backgrounds you can come up with for these character of Beats.  
So until next time
happy crafting!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...