Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Ink N Splatter March Release

 

HELLO!
It is that time again with 
and today my project is using one of a few sets they have released.

Easter Bunnies


Sometimes it is impossible to send chocolate or Easter treats through the mail.  So as well as sending a card I like to make some little items for the nieces and nephews.  
I do bookmarks as well as notebooks like above.  
I used some of the papers from the 
and coloured up some of the cute images (also if you look around the notebooks you will see more images from the release!) 
I find kids love a cute notebook they can scribble or do some drawings in.  
Don't forget to stop by our FB page and see more inspiration from our fantastic DT.  
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...