Monday, March 20, 2023

Peyton

 


I am back sharing with you another project for
Really ramping up the Easter cards now!  

Today I am using 

Peyton's Painted Eggs


After doing the gnomes the other week, i have really gotten into more of the pastel colour palette.
This project is very CAS (clean and simple)
I did very little shading on the image at all.  Just a little on Peyton.  All the paint is just one copic colour each.  I did not want to get too technical as it is a busy image and wanted to keep it simple.  
The background is just a couple of oxide inks to keep with the colour scheme.  Oxide help to soften the colour theme (for me anyway)  
Hard to tell but I did use a coloured cardstock for the base of the card but it is a very soft purple so blended a little in with the white card once I had finished editing the picture. 
Thanks for stopping by.  For more inspiration pop into the Ink N Splatter Facebook page.  The DT have some awesome projects in there. 
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...