Saturday, March 25, 2023

Sketch Saturday #722

 

We are back with another cool challenge from 

Here is this fortnight's sketch
And the optional twist is use buttons
I chose not to do the optional twist this time. 


The stamp is out of a Stampin Up set 
He's All That. The dies around the sentiment are from the matching die set to the stamps and a circle die from my stash.  
The gear die is a random one from my stash that I never labelled (naughty me).  I die cut it out of copper cardstock to match the copper grid on the patterned paper in the background (also Stampin Up but a retired one from many years ago).  I kept the little circles from the die cut copper cardstock and added the around the bottom right to fill in the little space.  Men don't necessarily want sequins on their cards.  Worked out great.  
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.  Hope you can join us on this challenge. 
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...