Friday, January 6, 2023

Sweet November Valentine Release


Hi everyone and welcome to a brand new year of crafting!

Today I am sharing with you my Guest DT project for 

Sweet November Stamps

I had a chance to play with their latest Valentine release and i chose this image

Ryan and Molly


I love how you can still use digi stamps just like physical ones.  Print, instead of stamp, colour, then fussy cut out.  

I love the look of how these two cuties are over the top of the patterned paper giving it the feel they are sitting on a wall.  The paper is an old DSP from SU.  And the sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set that I stamped in a colour to match the hearts.  

One other thing about this card, you don't have to use it just for Valentines day.  These little cuties could also be sending a Grandma/ Nanna their love for example.  These images are versatile for sure.  

Don't forget to check out Amy Young's new release over at Sweet November.  They really are gorgeous images.  

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...