Saturday, January 28, 2023

Sketch Saturday #718

 

Back again with another great sketch with 

Sketch Saturday

Don't forget we have the optional twist if you want something else to play along with. 

and the optional twist is
Celebrate love - valentines day, anniversary etc.  


This card is a little different for me.  I don't normally do Christian/religious cards. I have over the years been asked for them with my stall so I figured I really should make some so they are available.  
I like how simple this sketch is and yet it adds so much to the card.  
This set is from Stampin Up's new Mini Catalogue.  
Rejoice In Him.  
The dove and the palm will be able to be used in many other themed cards so it can be a versatile set.  
Thank you for popping by and hope to see you playing along with us.  
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...