Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sketch Saturday #717


Hi and welcome to our first challenge for 2023. 
This year not only do we have a cool sketch each fortnight but to add a little something we have thrown in a twist as.  This is purely optional.  It is so those that have entered can then enter again using the twist!  
Here is this fortnighs sketch.
and the optional twist is, use a brand new stamp that you have never used before.  

Now I know I have a ton of stamp sets I have never used.  

Here is my take.  Now you will notice I omitted a circle on either side.  My dies were way too big for me to fit another one on either side so I left them blank.  
The clock die is from a really old set I found in a craft shop, made by docrafts.  The patterned paper in the back, again something from my stash that I have had for years, maybe an old Kaisercraft one, not to sure.  
The stamp sets for this are from 
and they are
2 of my favourite sets.  I use these so much!

Now as you can see I did not use the twist this time around.  You never know I may use it in another challenge.  Don't forget to play along with us as we love to see everyones take on the sketch.  

Happy crafting!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...