Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Beat Paper December Release

 


Hi and welcome to another cute release from 
This month we have some real cuties for you!
I went real girly and went full on PINK!


I coloured each of the girls a different colour.  Hair, eyes and complexion.  They look like they are straight out of a dance class.  
I never done ballet.  I am not graceful at all...lol.  
I used 2 different shades of Distress oxides to shade the boxes behind each girl.  
Then I splattered water drops in various sizes and dabbed with paper towel to remove a little colour.  Really adds something special to the feel of the card.  
Thank you for popping in and checking out my project.  Don't forget to pop in on FB and see what the other DT members come up with.  
Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...