Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sweet November Stamps

 

Hi again!  I am here today sharing my second project as a Guest DT member for their Valentines release.

I was lucky enough to play with the Rose with a Rose image.    


And here she is.  Honestly this project, again, does not just need to be a valentine.  Could be given to anyone you love.  
I used a digital background that also comes from Sweet November.  Turns out they are encouraging everyone to use what is in your stash.  This is in my stash from last time I guest designed with them.
The sentiment is actually one this I cut in half so as not to cover up the image.  I think it looks alright separated.  
Thank you for popping by.  
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...