Sunday, January 15, 2023

Beat Paper January Release


Hello and welcome to another great monthly release from

This release includes the last 4 images for the zodiac collection and also 

I played with the latter. 


I cannot tell you how many times I watched this movie as a kid.  I know, I am showing my age.  I even remember when my mum took me to the old walk in theatre to watch this.  Dad had the sound track on vinyl and I knew every word, so here I was a little primary school kid singing every word to every song.  Still love it to this day.  
I kept this project fairly simple as I really wanted you to focus on the characters.  Beat Paper has done an awesome job on these.  The car is just a stamp from my stash. 
Stop by and check out her shop.  She has such an awesome array of images to choose from.  You are sure to find something you like.   
Thank you for popping by.  
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...