Saturday, May 6, 2023

#725

 

Time to play along with Sketch Saturday again.

Sketch #725 is ready to go

I had planned on getting 5 different versions up in time for this challenge, but I will add them as I get them done.  
I am using the Sailor Moon set from 

With all the projects I have done for this sketch I kept the character colours as the elements.  
These characters are so cute. And best of all I don't need to blend the pens when colouring.  Fairly simple colouring helps to get the mojo flowing again.  
I will add more of these once I have finished making them.  
Don't forget to play along with us as we love seeing all your projects. 
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...