Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Have a Hoppy Day

 


Hi!  Back again for another project for

I have used the 

So many images, so little time!


This little fellow is just cooling himself on the pond.  It kind of reminds me of a photo scrapbooked.  I had some lotus paper in my stash and thought this would be perfect for the theme.  There is always someone out there that loves frogs.  I am sure with some added flowers they will love this card.  
I have enjoyed using some older sets.  We should make an effort to use older things in our stash a little more often.  You never know, you may find an old favourite!
Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...