Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Cupcake Kitties

 


New release!
Today I am sharing my second project from the Celebrations range from Ink N Splatters new release for this month. 
The set I played with is called 

I coloured up my kitty sort of like a Siamese cat.  Dark grey tips and a light grey all over.  

I am so into the shaker techniques lately.  They are an easy "wow" factor to any project.  I made my own little mix with what sequins and chunky glitter I had in my stash.  

I also used the papers from the new release. 

Sweet Celebraitons

Such a great range of patterns to choose from.  


Here is a picture that gives you an idea of how it is put together.  
The die you are wanting to use.  The papers then die cut out and trimmed and adhered together. 
The foam mount tape strips to hide under a white frame I cut out and added acetate to it.  
The image and the sentiment.  Not shown is the shaker mix.  You can use any that are premixed or make up your own like I did.  Hope this helps. 


Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...