Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Panda Love

 



Ink N Splatter time again!  

We here, the DT at Ink N Splatter are getting a free pass on any type of project we would like while we wait for the New Release to go LIVE.
So I grabbed out the
Lovable Pandas stamp set.


I also have used the paper from 
Raspberry Crush 6x6 paper

I diecut a heart from the main panel.  Lined it with acetate then used foam mount tape to outline the outline on the back side of the card.  Add sequins and glitter then adhered it to the patterned paper.  Instant shaker card.  Throw on a sentiment and add the coloured and cut image of the panda.  Pop on some extra sequins and there you go.  
I am sure I will be making a lot more panda projects as I do love them a lot.  
Stay tuned for the new release out very soon. 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...