Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Sweet Bunnies

 

May release time for 
Ink N Splatter

I have to say the colours in this release are so pretty.  All shades of blue and shades of pink and purple.  
Love it!!
My first project for this release is 
and I also used papers from the latest set of papers


I used 3 different pages for this project.  That is very different for me.  It is good to challenge ourselves once in a while.  
I coloured the image then fussy cut it out.  The "Sweet" sentiment is from this set, but the happy birthday is a random one from my stash.  
It really is a cute release.  All the links are above, please check it out for yourself.  
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...