Sunday, March 8, 2020

This Is The Way As Well

Don't you just love it when you get on a creative roll?

I have been struggling the last few weeks but all of a sudden I am back.  And this project is no exception!

This set is from This Is The Way and Baby On Board from Ink Road Stamps.


This would have to be my all time fav I have made in a long time.  And I don't normally do a black background but this sets off the coloured images and diecut perfectly.  

The colour combo's are the same as the previous post but I used E79 E77 E74 E71 for the bowl the middle image is using to drink from.  

I thank you for popping by and taking the time.  I really do appreciate every view I get.  Have yourself a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#746

  Sketch Saturday time again.   I thought I might do a male card for this sketch. This is a set I bought but have never used.  My aim this ...