Monday, March 2, 2020

March Planner - Zombies

Back again!  I cannot believe how much crafting I have gotten done in the last couple of days.

After last week, when I had no mojo, this week I am totally inspired. Amazing what a couple of days of procrastination can do....hehe.  

Today I share with you my latest foray into the world of planners.  This is my March effort.  It won't be hard to pick this theme.  





This is the first page opening.  I have used so many sets.  May have even only been 1 or 2 stamps out of each one but it was totally worth it.  





Opening number 2.  
Each of those "date" do dads (what else do I call them? Lol) are slotted in the front front pocket.  I can write a date on them and what it is for and place them on any given day.  Cool hey!


This is opening 3.  The very middle.  Those rectangles are for me to fill in with projects I want to make over the course of this month.  





Opening 4.  Now this is the really cool bit!  I added a acetate window at the bottom of this layout.  And I filled it with tea leaves!  The best dirt when not using dirt.  


This is sooo cool!  I should have put a light behind so you could see it better but I am sure you get the idea.  


Last page.  Now I did spend way too much time making this.  I do feel it was worth it.  I have been feeling like I have been in a bit of a slump the last week or so with creating.  And this has brought me back!

Now the characters are from the set   Surviving Zombies by  Kindred Stamps.  And looking at their site it has been retired.  Boo!  But these layouts just go to show what you can do with a theme if you have the right stamps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#746

  Sketch Saturday time again.   I thought I might do a male card for this sketch. This is a set I bought but have never used.  My aim this ...