Monday, March 2, 2020

Smile

Back at it today.
  
I have been playing with my Uniquely Creative sets today.  And the one I will share with you now is 

Living here in Australia it is so good to have an Aussie brand to buy, and the fact they come out with some beautiful designs does not hurt one bit!  Hehe.


It is hard to see in the photo but there is an embossed background (not sure of the name of it but it is cool!)  I just love the colours of the bird of paradise flower.  Very different from any colour combo I have used before.  
The Smile and Sentiment is from My Favorite Things.  I have so much of their stuff we jokingly refer to it as Tania's Favorite Things...lol.  

I am sure this will not be my last card using this set.  Who doesn't need a tropical flower in their life?  Especially on a card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#746

  Sketch Saturday time again.   I thought I might do a male card for this sketch. This is a set I bought but have never used.  My aim this ...