Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Crafty Christmas Club - March Edition


No photo description available.
Can you believe that we are even thinking about Christmas already?

Well some of us are.  With the world going crazy right now it was nice to focus on something else.  Crafting is a great way to take your mind off things.
On the 25th of each month we will be sharing a Crafty Christmas Club blog hop.  Which works out perfectly, because by the time Christmas actually arrives, we will have our stash of cards ready to send out.  #organizationskills !
Here is my project this month


Isn't this image the cutest!  It was from the Craftin Desert Diva digi stamps.  Sadly the shop shut last year, but I still have the image to use.  And I finally used one of my first original Spellbinder nestabilities sets.  The square and the square scallop.  So nice to revisit an old friend...hehe.

Here is the list for you to go visit everyone's creations.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blog Hop

Tanya Boser

Sue Plote

Me ( you are here!)

Marcia Caradinta

Justin Averill

Instagram

Tanya Boser

Suer Plote


No comments:

Post a Comment

#746

  Sketch Saturday time again.   I thought I might do a male card for this sketch. This is a set I bought but have never used.  My aim this ...