Monday, October 21, 2019

Rock On Again

I just had a look at the blog and I cannot believe I didn't share my colouring of this fabulous little set.  
Rock On another set from Kindred Stamps, but I have linked the set to my Aussie retailer Dawn Lewis as she has plenty of these sets on hand for you to purchase.  


The photo is not the best as the new lamp I have bought is shining a bit bright at the top of the page.  But you still set the idea.  
The next photo shows a certain rocker in all his unshaven glory.  I used my copics to colour all the images but have now discovered that my black prismacolour pencil does a great job on stubble.  I can see me whipping these pencils out more often! 


And here is a planner page (very simple but I will get better with doing these I promise!)


So if you are into these rockers from past then don't forget to pop in to the markets listed in my previous post. You will never know what projects you will find.   

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...