Tuesday, October 1, 2019

A Perfect Time To Craft

Welcome to my fist post for the challenge page A Perfect Time to Craft
The October Challenge with A Perfect Time to Craft is now open  The sponsor for this month is The Artsystamper Shop
The image I used was Field Flower Silhouettes


I have started my very first journal.  I know, I know, I am a bit slow on the uptake but for some reason I take a while to warm up to something new.  

This one is a pocket divider page (not sure of the terminology for planners so pardon me for a while whilst I learn.... :-)  


The heart is like a charm hanging from the brad reinforced hole.  I printed some butterflies and made them into clips.  They are so cute!  

And I also resized 3 butterflies and grouped together to fit onto a banner shape.  You don't just need to have words on tabs.  I really like the idea of images.  :-)

Don't forget to play along .

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...