Friday, November 1, 2019

CraftsUprint

It is that time again for our latest projects for A Perfect Time To Craft challenge. 

This months sponsor is craftsUprint . 

 The image I used is Christmas the Reason For Love - Baubles   This is actually a set you can print off as a ready made card as well as print off the center as well.  I chose to just crop the front cover image down to keep it simple.   


I think these look great as tags.  You can print out as many as you need without having any leftovers to store away for next year.  
I just sized the image to what I wanted ( I use Word but there are many programs out there to use) and trimmed them down.  Adhered them to some silver foil cardstock and run them through my Bigshot with a stitched die.  Then hole punched a hole for the ribbon to go through.  On the back (which I didn't take a photo of DOH!) is To and From stamped.  There is even enough room to write a little message.  

An elegant touch to any gift that you are giving this Christmas.  I have these 3 for my kids.  It is nice to make a project that you can actually use.
Don't forget to play along with us this month.  There are prizes to be won!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...