Sunday, October 20, 2019

Limited Edtion Box Colouring

Hi all!  I am back with some colour combo's I have been working on.  

 I am gearing up for some Handmade  Christmas markets in the lead up to the holiday season. (Maryborough and Hervey Bay)

Also I was asked if I would do this, which gave me the push I needed to finally get it done.  Still have so many sets that need doing but 1 set at a time.  

First up here is the Pride Limited Edition Box that Kindred Stamps put out a while back.

  
Let me tell you.  Trying to come up with the different yellow colour combo's was not easy...lol.  Copic yellows are not the best, but I reckon they turned out pretty good.  
I love the little grubs....sooo cute!!

The second one I done was the Toy Box Limited Edition Box.  With both these sets I struggled a little bit, but I am thinking it was because I was not in the right mood.  Sometimes you have to be in the right frame of mind to do certain things.  But I am impressed that I got them done, at least.  


My fav from this set is the little green fella right at the bottom.  So easy to colour but cute at the same time.  Now it is a matter of colouring multiples of everything ( not to mention cutting them out! You know me and my fussy cutting).  Will try and share more projects that I have coming for the markets.  Even going to do some new display ideas.  Just hope I can make them work.  

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...