Friday, October 4, 2019

World Cardmaking Day

Whoever thought of this is a genius!  Another excuse for us to get in our craftroom is what World Cardmaking Day is for!  LOL

Today I held a class in my home.  My favourite ladies helping me to do what I love to do.  


And yes we even a flowers on the table (not real but very pretty) to embellish our space.  

We made 6 cards today in a matching gift set.  It is up to each of the ladies whether they keep them as a set or just give them away individually.  Here is just one for an example.  


We used  the Good Morning Magnolia set from Stampin'Up.  

Image result for good morning magnolia stamp set

and the matching papers Magnolia Lane DSP  

Image result for magnolia lane designer series paper

I love these so much.  I will be having the gift sets available in my stall.  Great ideas for Christmas gifts.  
I hope you are enjoying your World Cardmaking Day. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...