Thursday, March 28, 2019

Sending Sunshine

Hi everyone!  I am here today sharing a little interactive card I made using one of the cutest images around from Craftin' Desert Divas. 



These kind of Peek a boo cards are very easy to make.  As long as you have some foam mount tape you are good to go.  The pic of the bird is popped up using said tape and the other is tucked underneath with a pull tab.  Great way to give someone a secret message also.  The little sunflower is a smaller version of the one the bird is holding.  The advantage of using digital images is the resizing ability.  I went with some soft summery colours on this one.  I have coloured this bird in so many ways I really should just do a rainbow bird...hehe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...