Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Happy Un-Birthday

I am in a sharing mood today...hehe.  Time for another project for Heartcraft Paper.

I am loving this months theme!  Many a book reader remembers this story from their childhood.
Me, the mushrooms scared me....lol.  Those shrinking and enlarging abilities freaked me out.  Luckily I got over that.  So I got a little arty on this one. 


I was going to make the mushies all different colours but ended up just sticking to a simple colour theme.  These colours don't make them look very appertizing and that is the way I want it to be....lol. 
The image I used was Alice.  Her eyes are just gorgeous! 

The sky is the limit with what you can do with this months release.  So much colour and randomness of objects is limitless.  There is no right or wrong that you can do with these images.  Why not pop on over and get one ( or all )  for yourself to play with.  You may just surprise yourself with what you come up with. 
Till next time...happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...