Sunday, March 10, 2019

Embrace What Makes You Different




Hi everyone and welcome to another day of creating!  
Today I got to play with the cute set Come One Come All. There is a lot you can do with this set.  Many different themes are possible.  Today I share 1 of 3 projects I have planned using this set.  I like to make sure I can make at least 3 to 4 different kinds of cards with a set before I purchase it.  And this set was easy to get those, and more!  

I love this little elephant.  He is a cutie!  This card is a CAS card but it gets straight to the point. This is for anyone who has ever felt like an outsider or not worthy.  We all have our moments of self doubt (raises hand), some more than others (raises hand again). 
 
This is for the beginner or advanced crafter.  I wanted this to be a kind of inspiration card.  One, someone could receive and maybe put in a frame to remind them that someone cared enough to make it for them and to remind them that they are unique and that is what makes them special.  
I think we all need reminding sometimes that what makes us different is not always a bad thing.  Be kind to yourself, you deserve it!  
And don't be afraid to have a go. 

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Saw this over on FB and just had to come and say how cute he is. Lovely CAS Card. Would love to see you enter in to our challenge this month at Crafty Animals http://craftyanimals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

#748

It is Sketch  Saturda y time again.   Here is this week's sketch. I have been gradually  familiarising   myself with some of my older se...