Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Diva Wedding

Hi and welcome to another great release with Craftin' Desert Divas
This month is filled with the smell of spring.  Gnomes and weddings go hand in hand with this season.  
My first project for this months release is the wedding theme.  
So many images to choose from.  And the best thing is you can resize these digital images to suit your project.  Me?  I couldn't help myself.  I done the same project in 3 different colours.  Very much a CAS card so any skill level can make this.




I used some watercolour paper for the background and sponged on the oxide inks and spritzed with a little water and removed it with paper towel just to break up the smooth colour.  I love all 3 of these colour combo's ( no favourites, they are all my babies....lol).  

Keep an eye out as I will be sharing my next project very soon.  Meanwhile head on over to the FB CDD gallery and check out what the rest of the Design Team have come up with.  

Till next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...