Sunday, September 2, 2018

Upon Request

Hi and welcome!
  Today I made a custom made notebook for my youngest daughter.  I let her choose the image, the paper and the coloured ribbon and the colours to colour the image in. She even got to choose the colour notebook she wanted....(with a little nudge nudge from me...ssssh don't tell!)


These were the notebooks she got to choose from.  For something different she (I mean"we") chose the blue one.  
First step was to print out the paper needed.  I used the plain pink and green page from Heartcraft Paper 's Digi Paper collection Hello Summer


Seriously this printed beautifully.  This is the first time I have ever used a digi paper.  And I am IMPRESSED!  
Next she (and this time I do mean "she" lol) chose what ribbons to add.  This is a great way to use up some of the old ribbon in your stash.  


I also added a ribbon with a charm attached to use as a bookmark.


Next we chose a font to colour in to match the blue outline of the notebook cover.  I love the graffiti look so that is what we went with.  


Once coloured I cut out each letter and mounted it onto silver foil card (hard to see) and overlapped the letters for the true "tagged " look.  Then cut it out leaving a foil outline.


Next we added some black enamel accents for the " seeds" at the top.  


Coloured in the image daughter chose (yes she chose this one) which  reminds me of her at her not so best..lol.  Finished with her name in the middle and there you go. 


 A custom made notebook.  She was so happy with it.  Now my eldest daughter wants one too. Will show that one when I am done also.  

Thank you for stopping by and looking.  Have a great rest of your day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...