Thursday, September 13, 2018

Super Heroes

Wow!  It appears I have been very quiet on the blog front.  Sorry.  Been really busy behind the scenes.  I just popped in quickly to share a quick photo of a little side project I done.  After owning this set for about 6 weeks, I have finally gotten a chance to colour in my Superhero set from Kindred Stamps.  Unfortunately these are no longer available as it was a limited edition box.  

I will over the next few weeks share a step by step on how I coloured each character.  So stay tuned.  Without further ado here is my favourite fandom of all time.  


Kindred Stamps also released today their next limited edition box.  
Justice is served box.  You don't want to miss out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...