Sunday, September 23, 2018

Flower Power

Hi eveyone.    
Been very busy creating in the darkest depths of my craftroom.  And today I am sharing one of my latest creations.  

For this card I used the Flower Power image, and also the Hello Summer digi paper set.  I am so in love with this paper.  It is so handy to have the paper you like/want on hand whenever you want.  And if you are not confident in your blending abilities then this paper is for you.  Makes you look like an expert!  lol.

I used a little flourish corner set i had in my stash with some punched flowers and gems.  And to throw a little personalizing I hand wrote my sentiment.  You don't have to but I had a go.  


Yellow is not my go to colour for flowers, as I find it hard to shade with them in my copics range.  But never say never.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful, ever growing range at

You won't be sorry.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...