Friday, September 28, 2018

Saturday Sketch

 Back again for another dose of Saturday Sketch fun.  

Today we have Fred She Said as the sponsor.  


The super prize offered this week is a $10 Gift Certificate.

Here is sketch #533:

It's the 5th Saturday ... pick any sketch from 215-532

I chose last weeks sketch


Now normally I would print out my image and get to it with my Copics. Not this time.  Fred She Said have images already coloured for you to use. Christmas Rosey This can be excellent for when you are short on time and need to whip up a card real quick.  And the bonus, you can resize to fit your project.  


With a little wink of stella on his hat and the green ribbon you are good to go.  Simple but oh so cute!!  And the 3 discs around the card I am going to use on a bookmark to use in my recipe book to mark my Christmas recipes.  What a great idea.  

So if you would like to play along here is a link for you to go and do just that.  

Hope you have fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...