Sunday, August 26, 2018

Tulip Heartcraft Paper

Hello Crafting World!  I am back today with another creation for 
And the August challenge you can join from here.... Join here
For the most part I don't use a lot of flowers, but when I do I really enjoy them.  I really should use them a bit more often.  
I use the image Tulips Come Together 
And for this particular card I used pink, with a SU Blackberry card base and border which really helps to soften the pink. 


Lucky the watermark is pink too! It all fits nicely.  The colours I used were the Copic markers

YG17 YG23 YG25 YG67
R81 R83 R85
It is nice to have a soft pink set in my stash.  And the greens are vibrant without being over bearing.  

Thanks for looking
Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...