Friday, August 3, 2018

Adventures Abroad - Australia

Hi everyone.  I am back with another project for Beth Duffs Designs and the Adventures Abroad set Australia.  
The last Aussie set Beth had was a digi (retired) and I made a set of 3 x 3"card set.  I have gone and done it again!  LOL

I used the Neenah cardstock again for this one.  The oxides are my go to ink at the moment for blending and spritzing them with water just gives the background an added effect.  

Cutting random circles is a nice effect to link the cards altogether as well.  Matched the enamel accents to the oxide colours was handy also.  The little sentiments are from an onld Clearly Besotted set I have in my stash.  Here is the results of my labour....lol.  


So if you like what you see head on over to Beths and grab yourself a set.  

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...