Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I Do Galactic Style

Today I am sharing with you a happy little story.  

I was at my local weekly market where I sell my crafty wares, when I had a lovely lady looking at my pop culture range, namely the pop up cards made using the "Galactic Adventure"range. 
Her son and fiance were on a trip to the US and got married in Vegas by none other than Darth Vader!  Pretty cool ( I know not for everyone but for the enthusiasts it is a winner!)

So I made a couple of suggestions and presto, a wedding card was decided on.  
I just hope the newlyweds like it.  

I have to say...I kinda love it.

Till next time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...