Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Halloween Gnomes

 

Whoohoo!  New release time for 

Halloween is the theme.  We are getting in early (doesn't hurt). 

I am sharing a little bit of a decor project. 


Halloween Gnomes Stamp set
 is what I have used on this cute little decoration.  I have used 2 of the 3 gnomes.  The pumpkin is from a set I already had in my stash.  
I kept the colour scheme the same as the picture inside the frame.  This is from the Paper Pack 
I am in love with this pack.  There is even a purple hued image, same as above.  I love how there is a scene in this set.  You can make your own little spooky tale if you wanted to.  
I used an old Memory Box Spiderweb die for the edges.  I thought about going with a black frame but then the spiderwebs would never have shown.  I could have gone white with them I guess but I like the white frame.  Keeps it fun with the gnomes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...