Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Blue Birthday Kitties

 

Hi again!  I thought this week I would play along with the FB colour challenge 
has going on this month. 
So I got out my paper pack and had a flick through.  Picked out 2 different patterns.  Now I layered one on top of the other.  Very unusual for me.  I do struggle to use more than one pattern paper on a project so this is good practice for me.  


Added a bit of bling with the silver glittered balloons.  I omitted using gems/sequins for this one.  Kept it very simple.  
The stamp set used was
and the paper pack was 
and 

The sentiment is also from this set.  I stamped it in blue to match and fussy cut around it and popped it center to the image.  
Thank you for popping in and have a gander at my project.  
Happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...