Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Happy Happy Birthday

 


I am so excited to show you what I have made today for 

Ink N Splatter

Now the set I have used is 

Pond Life Pairables Stamp Set

It is filled with frogs and turtles, reeds, lilly pads etc.  But amongst all this is a lovely daisy.  

So what I did, was to stamp it out 11 times. That is right!  11 times.  Coloured in the center and then fussy cut them all out.  Now you could do the masking technique for this, but I was in the mood to do some cutting out.  


Placed them on the card front after I sponged a little blue on the background.  Adhered them one at ta time to give a group effect.  Popped a couple out from the flower canopy.  
The sentiment is from Stampin Up.  I added the 2 little dragonflies to finish it off.  
A group of the same image looks dramatic and awesome at the same time.  
And it shows another way to use a set that may not have been the intention.  
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...