Saturday, April 2, 2022

Auggie Corgi Christmas Puppy

 

time again for me. 
I love it when I get asked to request images from the shop  I head straight to the animal images.  
He is a cutie and he is perfect for my Christmas preparations.  


It is never too early to get those Christmas projects done.  And to make production a little easier, I love doing CAS (clean and simple) cards.  
With the ombre background it really allows "Auggie" to pop right off the front.  The sentiment is one from The Ton.  I used this one as it nearly fits the groove along the bottom of the cut out image. 
I didn't want to add too much to the background other than the green, so I cut out some tiny silver glittered bits to add to the background.  A little hidden by the watermark but I do know they are there.  
Thank you for popping by.  I hope you liked this project  
Happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...