Tuesday, April 12, 2022

#519

 


Back again with another great group of inspiration with 

One of our sponsors this fortnight is


and the image I am creating with is


This image was just to precious to put on the front of a card (for me) so I decided it was to be the cover for May in my diary.  
The colour combo matches the diary also, so that took the guess work out of what colours to actually use.....hehe. 
Once coloured I cut around the border and mounted it on some SU Very Vanilla cardstock then some Misty Moonlight cardstock and placed it central to the page.  
I did add some gems to just add that bit of bling it was missing.  
It fitted perfectly in there.  I have been trying to use my diary a lot more this year since, well, we all can do things now.  
Don't forget to play along with us.  We love to see all your projects. 
Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...