Friday, April 8, 2022

#698

 


Back with another great challenge with 

Here is Sketch #698


Now when I was coming up with ideas for this sketch, I had it in my mind that it was horizontal not portrait.  But that is ok!  You can do whatever you want with the sketch.  Rotate, flip, omit or add.  


You will notice I kept the horizontal through the middle.  But I did omit the 2 rectangular pieces.  I was going to add some light sabers there but what you see here filled the card nicely.  
I white embossed the sentiments which are from The Ink Road set "Droid Please".  The paper is 6"x 6"paper pack

The droids are from the Kindred Stamps set 
The gold droid is stamped directly onto gold metallic foil card with Staz On.  Using a water based ink would never dry properly and would smudge constantly.  
The little blue one is stamped onto white card and coloured with my Copic markers  Blue and greys. 
And to add to the illusion of the separated middle piece I just used my white gelly roll pen and my metal ruler.  Fits in nicely with the space background.  
Thank you for popping by and checking our my project.  
Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...