Saturday, April 2, 2022

#135

 

is back with another great sponsor this month.

and the image I am using is one of the cutest ones


I did go down the Newborn route for this one.  But I did make it a little different to the usual baby card.  It is neither pink nor blue.  I went the neutral background with just the leaves and bunny as the coloured pieces.  And looking at this colour palette I thought just a black and white sentiment strip would pop.  And it did.  It also ties in with the dark center on the flower.  
Thank you All Dressed Up for the sponsorship.  Without our wonderful digital sponsors we would not be able to create our projects.  
And thank you for popping by my corner of the internet.  
Happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...