Sunday, April 4, 2021

Birthday, Happy Birthday

Today's post is one just for me.  

This project is one that I had wanted to do for a long time.  Hubby is a huge fan of James Bond (and so am I!).  When I seen this little fellow holding his weapon I jumped at the chance to use him.  


 Secret Agent is the stamp sets name, from Kindred Stamps

The stenciled background is black ink, and from Visible Image. Time Tunnel.

I stamped the Top Secret all over that red banner. 

I used Neutral greys for his suit, E71 E74 E77 for his hair.  Skin is E00 E11 E02.  Very simple but very effective.  

I hope you get a chance to do some crafting for yourself at some stage.  

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...