Tuesday, April 13, 2021

#494

 


Back again with another great sponsor over at Penny's.

This challenge I got to work with LeAnn's World 101/

Image is

Rocky and Renae

Looks like Spring where these 2 are.  Oh to be outside without a care.  The gingham in the background kind of reminds me of a picnic blanket, don't you reckon?  That was a very happy coincidence.  

Now with the character on the left I reckon it could be a boy or girl but I coloured it so it is up to the viewer.  You can choose.  And I done the jumpsuit on the right.  I thought of pretty in pink.  

Thought on some flowers and a sentiment and there you have it. If you would like to play along with us, please do.  There are prizes up for grabs.  

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...