Sunday, April 18, 2021

#13

 

This week we have something a little different for you. 


We are joining forces with Double Trouble Challenges.  This challenge will run for 2 weeks instead of our usual 1 week.  So gives you plenty of time to be inspired.
Add flowers and/or use the colours provided.  


And now, for my project. Hee hee!


I stayed very much in the theme in all aspects.  Colours, flowers AND the little character used above in the challenge promo.  Are they not the cutest!!

I took SU cardstock, Coastal Cabana, Purple Posy, Balmy Blue and Magenta Madness.  Through in the larger hat - ed cat in the background and coloured the little ones as close to matching as possible with my Copics.  

The characters are a set from Kindred Stamps called Out of the Bag .  So many "Things" can be done with the sit.  Cannot wait to play with it a little more.

Don't forget to play along with the challenge for your chance to guest DT with us awesome ladies!  LOL It really is a fun team to be on.

Happy crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, love their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the little people that remind me of Thing One and Thing Two. My Granddaddy used to call me and mom that. Such a cute little card! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little images, and I agree with Jill on looking like Thing 1 and Thing 2; so hope you join us at Double Trouble and compare with our Thing 1 and 2, maybe their babies... lol and hope to see you there. Really love the layout and the florals added on the corners... adorable fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing. Don't forget to come back and check out our future fun challenges.

      Delete
  4. This is adorable - love the hair on the cuties! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like how you take our colours! Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...