Monday, April 12, 2021

#12

 

This weeks challenge is Butterflies!  
Once upon a time....most of my cards I taught a class would have a butterfly on.  Well, sort of.  If any of the ladies made a mistake we would die cut a little butterfly and cover that mistake right up.  Worked a treat. lol.  
I honestly cannot remember the last time I made a card with a butterfly on it.  So I dived into my stash looking for this set, Avery Elle I think?  I have had it so long I honestly do not remember.  



The trellis die is one I have in my stash but never recorded the company I bought it from...Darn it!
The cursive writing and greenery are a SU set called Very Versailles set.  The sentiment is from the Taylored Expression set.  
Don't forget to play along for your chance to Guest DT with us! 
Happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...