Friday, February 26, 2021

Earth Day

 Today I am sharing a card I made for me.  Once in a blue moon I liked to do something a little artier than normal.  First it was the Mandolorian inspired card ( Arty This Way)  This time I used 

Earth Day 

From 

Kindred Stamps


I reckon this could be the perfect friend card.  I lightly drew, in pencil, the hands and done my best to colour them with my Copics.  Lots of E's and some W's and C's. 
Next I stamped the images to the right of the hands.  Coloured those in.  Then the background.  Added some white dots for stars with my white gel pen.
 I was going to put the little plant in a pot until I remembered it was suppose to be in a boot.  So I stamped the plant in green and then drew the boot around it. 
When I look at this a couple of days later, I wonder why I am not drawing more often.  Then it dawned on me.  I am too busy making cards to take the time.  Thinking now that this year I really should think about actually taking that time.  Let us see how that pans out....hehe.  Stay tuned!
Thanks for popping in. 
Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

#749

  Sketch Saturda y is here.  Can you believe we are bearing the end of April already?  This year really needs to slow down    So a very geom...