Monday, February 8, 2021

#3 Congratulations Theme

 

Welcome back to another awesome week of challenges.  
This weeks them for MTCC is Congratulations.  
I have to say this is one of my fav projects so far.  Using rainbow colours really brightened my day. 


A definite celebration going on here.  I even made a rainbow of hair and skin colours.  

I used 1 different Mama Elephant stamp sets for this one, Hooray Wishes and Celebration Balloons.  
 I popped both the images used.  The stenciled background is a Maker Forte one and I used my Distress Oxides with it.  I kept all the children in the same colours to let the balloons and background pop.  

Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog for more inspiration and why not play along also.  We love to see everyones' take on the challenge. 
Happy crafting


6 comments:

  1. Oh Tania this is just FABULOUS! Such a happy & fun creation! Well done teamie ... awesome inspiration! Who doesn't love rainbow colors! GREAT IDEA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy card Tania! Love Love Love. Glad to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa. Glad to be on the team with you also! :-)

      Delete
  3. This card makes me want to cheer right along with those kiddos. Thank you for creating such a fun card for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...