Monday, February 1, 2021

#2 Colour Challenge

 


Our second challenge for this brand new challenge blog is up.  

This week is a colour challenge

Purple Ombre

 I don't normally focus on so many colours in one card, but that was the challenge, and I took it head on.  


I didn't have 4 different purples so I improvised.  The darkest one is  actually the second darkest one but with the matching ink sponged over it.  Worked out perfect.  
The diecut I used to cut out the triangles came from the Simon Says Stamp Geometric Builder Squares.  The happy is an old one from SU I have had in my stash forever. The birthday is from MFT and threw on a couple of gems.
Great card for those that have a favourite colour.  Change the colour to suit your recipient.  
Don't forget to play along with this fun challenge.  Each week is different so you will be spoilt for choice.  
Happy crafting!  
 .   


6 comments:

  1. LOVE your geometric patterned card! Great idea! Well done! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The geo pattern is done so perfectly! Is that a die or did you cut those out yourself? Thank you for being a part of this amazing design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Look at that pattern. That's beautiful and so perfect! LOVE the big happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The GEO pattern looks so perfect. Beautiful Card. Take love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to make a darker purple cardstock! Your card is beautiful and that pattern you created is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

#747

  Back with Sketch Saturday.    Went a little different with this one.   I only done 3 diagonal strip's.  And you will notice they are b...